April 28, 2004
- CFM Corporation Recall of Fireplace Remote Receivers
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), CFM Corporation, of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, is voluntarily recalling about 4,300 Majestic Vermont Castings fireplace remote receivers. The circuit board can overheat and catch fire, posing a burn and fire hazard.
April 2, 2003
- Raven Industries Recall of Handheld Remote Controls
Raven Industries of Earth City, Mo., is voluntarily recalling about 450 Infrared Remote Controls used only withAdjustamagic, Scape and Maxwell Adjustable Beds. An internal component can overheat, presenting risks of fire or thermal burns to consumers.
April 16, 1996
- Remote Control Switch Recalled by Bandwagon
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer ProductSafety Commission (CPSC), Bandwagon Inc. of Wilmington, Mass.,is recalling about 25,450 remote control, hand-operated switchesused to turn on and off electrical appliances, such as lights,televisions, radios, fans, and Christmas tree lights.
June 3, 1994; Revised November 9, 2001
- Hunter Fan Company Recalls Wireless Remote
DECEMBER 20, 1991
- Woods Wire Products, Inc. Recalls Remote Control Receivers