March 12, 2001
- Burger King Kid's Meal toys Recalled by Alcone
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Burger King Corp., of Miami, Fla., and Alcone Marketing Group, of Irvine, Calif., are recalling about 400,000 "Rattling, Paddling Riverboat" toddler toys because of a potential choking hazard to young children. The toys were distributed in Burger King Kid's Meals. Metal pins with plastic caps that attach the paddle wheel to the riverboat toy can come out and pose a choking hazard.
December 17, 1996
- Wooden Beads & Tops Recalled
December 17, 1996
- Toys and Rattle Recall
March 22, 1995
- Funtasty Speed Boat Toy Recalled by Division Sales
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product SafetyCommission (CPSC), Division Sales Inc. of Itasca, Ill., is voluntarily recalling about 7,000 toy boats with small people figures. The people figurines and their hats are small parts and present a serious choking hazard to young children.
August 1, 1994
- Star Sales Company Inc. Recalls "Baby Snack" And "Boat And Trailer" Toy Sets
June 6, 1989
- Toys "R" Us, Inc. Recalls Toot Toot Tug Boat Because Of Potential Choking Hazards
February 2, 1989
- Toy Fire Boat Recalled By Target Stores
November 21, 1988
- Toy Motorboat Recalled by Child World Inc.
Notice and Disclaimer: The information provided in these pages is preliminary and informational only. No liability is offered or assumed for inaccuracies in this information. Please check with the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission to confirm the completeness of all information provided.
Copyright © 1999-2015: by Top Rated Hawaii Personal Injury Lawyer William H. Lawson
Brought to you by:
Hawaii Lawyer - Personal Injury Attorney -
Hawaii Injury Lawyer in Honolulu -
Hawaii Personal Injury Accident Attorney - Honolulu - Maui - Kauai