July 6, 2004
- Euroflex Americas Inc., and QVC Recall of Steam Cleaners
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Euroflex Americas Inc., of New York, N.Y. is voluntarily recalling about 22,000 Multi-Surface Steam Cleaners with Attachments. Some of the attachments are missing an “O” ring in the handle, allowing hot steam and water to escape, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
March 9, 2004
- Tristar Products Inc. Recall of Revised Design Steam Cleaner
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Tristar Products Inc., of Fairfield, N.J., is voluntarily recalling about 5,000 Steam Buggy Deluxe steam cleaners. Hot water and steam can escape from the steam cleaner’s handle and inner hose, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
March 29, 2002
- Tristar Products Recall of Steam Cleaner
April 7, 1997
- Wallpaper Steamers Recall/Repair by Wagner
MAY 4, 1992
- Potential Shock Hazard: Norelco Fabric Steamer Replacement Program
September 3, 1991
- Pentapco Recalls Garment Steamer
January 18, 1990
- J.C. Penney Recalls Garment Steamer
September 17, 1985; Revised October 11, 2001
- Electric Clothes Steamers Recalled by Franzus
Notice and Disclaimer: The information provided in these pages is preliminary and informational only. No liability is offered or assumed for inaccuracies in this information. Please check with the federal Consumer Product Safety Commission to confirm the completeness of all information provided.
Copyright © 1999-2015: by Top Rated Hawaii Personal Injury Lawyer William H. Lawson
Brought to you by:
Honolulu Wrongful Death Attorney -
Honolulu Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney -
Honolulu Personal Injury Negligence Lawyer - Hawaii