August 21, 2003
- Small World Toys Recall of Children's Puzzle
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Small World ToysŪ, of Culver City, Calif.is voluntarily recalling Puzzibilities Recycling Truck Puzzles. One of the puzzle pieces (a stack of newspapers) poses a small parts choking hazard to young children.
July 25, 2002
- Toddler Activity Sets and Puzzles Recalled by Lauri® Inc.
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), ® Inc. of Phillips-Avon, Maine, is voluntarily recalling about 110,000 "Toddler Tote" toddler activity sets and about 11,000 "Familiar Things" toddler puzzles. The dog puzzle included with both of these products and the rubber handle on the box of the activity set can tear apart into small pieces and pose a choking hazard to small children.
March 18, 1999
- Toy Puzzles Recalled by Safari
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Safari Ltd., of Miami, Fla., is recalling more than 10,200 toy puzzles. The puzzle has two shapes that are small parts, presenting a potential choking hazard to young children.
May 15, 1995
- Mini Puzzle Recalled by Consolidated Stores
In cooperation with the U.S. ConsumerProduct Safety Commission (CPSC), Consolidated StoresCorporation of Columbus, Ohio., is voluntarily recalling38,000 wooden puzzles. Some of the puzzle pieces present aserious choking hazard to young children.
May 24, 1994
- Toy Puzzles Recalled by Troll Associates
MARCH 4, 1993
- Lead Paint Hazard Found In Four Children's Puzzles
JANUARY 7, 1993
- Lights, Camera, Interaction!, Inc. Recalls Fuzzy Puzzles
NOVEMBER 14, 1991
- Ranger International Corp. Recalls Wooden Puzzles
November 2, 1989
- Puzzles, Toy Animals And Rattles Recalled By Kaybee Toy & Hobby Stores
May 11, 1988
- Baby Rattle & Colorforms Puzzles Recalled by Toys-R-Us
November 25, 1987
- Painted Wooden Puzzles Recall by Little Headworks
October 15, 1986
- Racer Cars & Puzzles Recalled by Small World Toys & Davis-Grabowski