July 7, 1998
- Lawn Chairs Recalled by Bemis Manufacturing
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Bemis Manufacturing Co. of Sheboygan Falls, Wis., is recalling about 5,000 plastic lawn chairs. The chairs sustained damage during shipment, causing them to collapse unexpectedly while in use.
November 26, 1997
- Gables Patio Rocking Chairs Recalled by Kmart
In cooperation with the U.S. ConsumerProduct Safety Commission (CPSC), Kmart Corp. of Troy,Mich., is announcing a recall to inspect and repair about148,000 wrought-iron patio rocking chairs sold under thebrand name "Gables." If assembled improperly, the rockingchairs can collapse, causing its occupant to fall.
November 3, 1997
- Garden Chairs Recalled by Kmart
In cooperation with the U.S. ConsumerProduct Safety Commission (CPSC), Kmart Corp. of Troy, Mich., is recalling about 205,000 Sling Garden Chairs. The chairs can unexpectedly collapse and injure consumers.
June 3, 1997
- Chaise Lounge Chairs Recall by Tropitone
August 1, 1996
- Lawn Chairs Recalled by Southern Sales & Marketing
September 22, 1995
- Patio Chairs Recalled by Allibert
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer ProductSafety Commission (CPSC), Allibert Inc. of Huntsville, N.C., isrecalling approximately 5,600 "Canasta" and "Corolia"multi-position resin patio chairs. The seat and back of thesechairs may not lock or remain locked in position as intended,which could cause the chair to break or collapse during use.
October 11, 1994
- Maui Plastic Patio Chairs Recalled by Gracious Living
DECEMBER 11, 1991
- Kmart Recalling Plastic Resin Patio Chairs