December 19, 2002
- Milwaukee Tool Corp. Recalls Electric Grinders
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp., of Brookfield, Wis., is voluntarily recalling about 24,000 electric grinders. The grinder's switch can stick in the "on" position, which could pose an injury hazard to consumers.
June 1, 2000
- Grinders & Children's Picnic Sets Recalled by S-B Power Tool & Mervyn's
November 14, 1996
- Bosch Mini-Grinder Alert by S-B Power Tool
CPSC and S-B Power Tool Company are alerting 150 owners ofportable Bosch Mini-Grinders that the wrong wheel guard was sold with thegrinders. If the misfitting wheel guard loosens and touches the high-speedgrinding wheel, consumers could be injured by parts of the shatteredwheel.
December 22, 1995
- Angle Grinder And Angle Sander Recalled by Makita
In cooperation with the U.S. ConsumerProduct Safety Commission (CPSC), Makita U.S.A. Inc. ofLaMirada, Calif., is recalling approximately 7,500 MakitaAngle Grinders and Angle Sanders. If the drive spindle onthese power tools breaks during use, the grinder or sandingdisc could separate from the tool, injuring consumers usingthe sanders or damaging the machines.
October 10, 1995
- Sander/Grinder Recalled by Milwaukee Electric Tool
In cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product SafetyCommission (CPSC), Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation of Brookfield, Wis., is recalling approximately 9,300 sander/grinders. A switch on the tools may stick "on" or may "turn on" with minima trigger pressure, which could subject the tool operator to injury.
March 9, 1979
- Bench Grinders Repaired by Montgomery Ward
September 28, 1978
- Bench Grinders Repaired by J.C. Penney
August 29, 1978
- Bench Grinders Repaired by McGraw-Edison